New year at school and a new blog...this is going to be my space for news about my art and art in my class. I am very pleased with the way my room looks this year. Have a new door that goes out to a grassy patch..great view!

My art room

My art room
I painted the tables to give them a new artsy look..they were so boring previously!!o

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Zentangles - Thank you Maria and Rick

My new found joy!
I have been tangling for a while now. ....my little notebook at airports and waiting lounges.
I introduced students in Year 5 to the benefits of doodling and then went on to showing them how to tangle. They worked in groups to create a large mural of Zentangles. It was close to the art show that they started work on this so we had it on display as a "work in progress".






No comments:

Post a Comment